The Bruins Rugby Club is currently in Phase 3 rugby, visit the website for more info on the BC Rugby’s Return to Rugby plan. We are still taking extra precautions to ensure all players and people in the surrounding area are safe. Currently, the men and ladies teams are doing separate practice/training to ensure a limited number of participants for each activity.
During practice/training, all members are required to be registered and complete Sportlomo’s COVID-19 Form before entering the field. If players are feeling unwell, the club advises NOT to attend and stay home.
- COVID-19 Form Instructions
1. Open the Sportlomo’s COVID-19 Form link and login into your account (same account information when you register).
2. Click the Menu icon ☰ on the top left corner, and select ‘Attendance‘.
3. Search the Attendance Sheets for the current practice/training date in the ‘Description‘ column, then click the Survey icon on the right-most side of the row.
4. Read through the form, answer the survey questions, and submit once completed. Please note that you must answer honestly to ensure the safety of others.
5. If approved, find and check the checkbox in the box labeled with the ! mark and the current date.
6. You’re all set! Enjoy some rugby and stay safe!